Nintendo DS News is a News and downloads site for the DS Console, We have all the latest emulators, hack, homebrew, commercial games and all the downloads on this site, the latest homebrew and releases, Part of the
DCEmu Homebrew & Gaming Network.
Nintendo DS News - Homebrew News at its best
If your new to DCEmus Nintendo DS News Site then take notice of this little post, if your looking for hundreds of free homebrew games for the DS then check out our massive DS homebrew games page, if your looking for anything from Movie Players to PDF Readers and Music players infact hundreds of applications then check our our DS Applications Page, those looking for emulators for DS then check out the left hand column, if you dont have a DS/DSi/DSiXL Flash Cart then you can still try out the homebrew by using a DS Emulator.
Looking for our 3DS Site then Check it out here
THE LATEST NEWS BELOW
July 5th, 2014, 00:57 Posted By: wraggster
ZX Spectrum emulator for Nintendo DS has been updated. Changes:
+ ULA+ emulation for all Sinclair and Amstrad models.
+ Support for all types of 3.5" double sided +3DOS disks.
+ Raw screenshots now support the ULA+ extension for both saving and loading.
+ Current ULA+ palette can be changed simply by loading the appropriate ULA+ palette tape files.
+ Other ULA+ related changes (BMP screenshots, thumbnails, SZX support).
+ The selected ULA mode as well as the display mode are now part of the config file.
+ You can now keep your desired custom configuration persistent separately in custom.cfg.
* Sector viewer now displays bottom side track addressing info in inverse colors.
* Reverted special treatment of full size TR-DOS disks, so padded images work again.
* Minor +3DOS fixes (gap3 reading, EDSK track padding, SZX disk side selection, motor bit disabling)
* Loading a POK file now automatically shows the poke screen. Pressing Y switches back, as usual.
* Reading attributes from unmapped ports on Pentagon now mimics the real hardware mod behavior.
* Other subtle emulation accuracy improvements (+2A/+3/Pentagon screen timing, 128K/+2 INT duration).
* Many internal changes (optimized screen sampling, optimized contention, async palette switching).
* Other subtle changes (UNDO media keeping, CPU stepping prior snapshot save, volume mode order).
* Minor bugfixes (media slot release, paths set to root dir, filter in root dir, allowed filter chars).
News source: http://zxds.raxoft.cz
To read more of the post and Download, click here!
Join In and Discuss Here
Grab the latest Deals on Consoles, VideoGames and Mobile Phones and Tablets for IOS/Android from NewEgg/ Ubid.com/Amazon UK/Amazon.com