PVSnesLib is a small, open and free development kit for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System by alekmaul.
PVSnesLib is a library to develop programs for Nintendo SNES in C langage. It contains snes-sdk compiler / linker and a library (sources included) which offer facilities to use backgrounds / sprites / pads / music & sound on SNES system. It also contains examples to help how to use functions with the library.
* Remove PVSNESLIB variables in each makefile and add a system variable (PVSNESLIB_HOME)
* Fix 816-tcc rodata variable names for multiple files projects
* Change wla-dx for last version for wla-dx github repository
* Add source folder management in snes_rules (the name is src, 2 levels, see hello_world example)
* Remove stripcom.exe and optimore-816.exe, they are useless
* Update snes_rules with lots of information to clean Makefiles (thanks RetroAntho for that)
* Update constify to update static variable name (tccs)
* Fix 816-tcc temp filename on linux system (/ in the name)
* Add wla-spc700 for futur use
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.