January 25th, 2021, 23:24 Posted By: wraggster
Snes9x GX v4.4.9 is released. Snes9x GX is a Super Nintendo(SFC) emulator based on Snes9x, ported to the Wii and GameCube. The code is a continuation of Softdev and Crunchy2's efforts, and uses libogc and devkitppc.
Snes9x GX Features:
* Based on Snes9x 1.53
* Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, and Gamecube controller support
* SNES Superscope, Mouse, Justifier support
* Cheat support
* Auto Load/Save Game Snapshots and SRAM
* Custom controller configurations
* SD, USB, DVD, SMB, Zip, and 7z support
* Autodetect PAL/NTSC
* 16:9 widescreen support
* Open Source!
Snes9x GX Changelog:
Compiled with latest devkitPPC/libogc
Added ability to change the player mapped to a connected controller
Corrected aspect ratio by changing viWidth to 644 (vaguerant)
Significant memory usage reductions (fonts and loading cover images)
Other minor fixes
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here