Posted By: wraggster
ZXDS is an emulator of Sinclair ZX Spectrum for Nintendo DS, written by Patrik Rak. It is steadily reaching a mature stage of development, and it already has some noteworthy features, like accurate emulation of Spectrum 48k, 128k and Pentagon models (including sound), or support for TAP/TZX/PZX tape files, TRD/SCL disk files and RZX playback files.
ZXDS 1.3.2 (22.11.2014)
* Fixed libfat bug which could make corrupt directory entry after the last entry was deleted. You might have experienced this mostly when renaming files or moving them around.
* Fixed couple more libfat bugs (really long names, alias creation, whitespace trimming).
* Added caseinfo extension to libfat so letter case of 8.3 names is now read properly.
* Medium associated with persistent copy of save slot 0 is never deleted prematurely anymore.
* Save slot medium removal is now postponed to further improve chance of media reuse.
* Few other subtle changes (cache filenames, file name trimming, minor help tweaks).