ZX Spectrum emulator for Nintendo DS has been updated. Changes:
+ Custom keyboard support. See custom/readme.txt for more info.
+ Favorite/recent files lists showing up to 500 most/last used files.
+ TR-DOS disk browser for viewing both disk directory and sector data.
It can be used to insert empty disk images as well.
+ TR-DOS disk images can be now saved in SCL format, too.
* Keep the file viewer visible while enabling button input by pressing R.
* Little UI graphics improvements (nicer icons, empty requesters).
+ Added skins/light/style.cfg for those who prefer black text on white.
* Few subtle TR-DOS changes (density check, zero files SCL).
* Few subtle tape related changes (tape block flush, PZX fast loading test).
* Other subtle changes (widget help tracking, virtual files stats).
* Minor bugfixes (IN[ID](R) postdecrement, libfat lseek).
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.