ZX Spectrum emulator for Nintendo DS has been updated. Changes:
+ Memory viewer and disassembler.
+ Tape sound is now audible in normal speed load mode (conveniently forced with R+A).
* The system log can be saved to a file now, helpful when troubleshooting.
* Cleaned up the virtual directory code, greatly reducing the amount of required IO accesses.
* Changed the confusing bouncing logic of previous displays' history to simple LRU.
* Fixed the annoying sound clicks when sound is temporarily paused (e.g., scrolling in requesters).
* Minor bugfixes in download code (HTTP continuation lines, last line EOL in listings).
! Dedicated to the memory of Jonathan Smith. Rest in Peace, Joffa.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.