Posted By: wraggster
News/release from Mariho:
For my second homebrew, I decided to develop an existing old game called Zoop.
You already can play it on Super Nintendo.
Game rules are simple :
You control a coloured cursor in a 4*4 square in the center of the screen, you can move it with the pad.
With the A button you can launch it.
- When the cursor touch an item of the same color of the cursor, this item disapeared and the cursor continue.
- When the cursor touch an item of a different color, colors are switched (it means that the cursor becomes the color of the item and the item becomes the color of the cursor) and the cursor goes back to its initial position.
There are 4 colors and 4 specials items :
- An item allows the cursor to eliminate an entire row
- An item allows the cursor to eliminate all the items on a side of same color of the first item touched with the cursor
- An item allows to eliminate all items in a 3*3 square around the first item touched by the cursor
- And finally an item can be collected and when 5 are colected, all items are cleared
The development is not finished and I have not the time. So if someone is interested to finish it, I can send him the sources.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments