August 8th, 2013, 01:19 Posted By: wraggster
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD will be available for Wii U on October 4, 2013 across the UK and Europe, Nintendo has confirmed.
The HD update was shown again during the Nintendo Direct stream today, in which Nintendo president Satoru Iwata detailed some of the changes Nintendo has made to the original game.
More game videos from CVG:
[ Theatre mode ]
Wind Waker HD will feature a "retuning" of the collection event which happens during the last half of the game, faster sailing and quicker Wind Waker actions, Iwata said.
"With these adjustments I hope that you can enjoy the game all the way to the end without losing your sense or immersion."
Another of the new features is an update to the Tingle Tuner, which allowed the GameCube version of the title to connect to GBAs for assisted play.
A new item called 'Tingle Bottle' allows players to interact with the Miiverse community from within the game. Messages can be typed or drawn, put in a bottle and then thrown into the sea. They'll then appear in other players' games.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD features 1080p visuals that will immerse players in the game like never before
- With the Wii U GamePad controller, it's easy to manage your inventory and view maps
- Players will enjoy cruising the open sea with a new sail that gives them more speed bringing them to their next destination and action-packed adventure that much faster
- Once players receive the "Tingle Bottle" item, they can connect with others by posting comments to Miiverse. Through this new feature, comments or screen shots posted on Miiverse will wash up in various locations, such as the shores, of other players' games. It's like finding a message in a bottle
- Players can also take and store a greater number of pictures as well as higher-quality photos with an improved Pictograph and then post them on Miiverse
- If the television is already in use, this game can been played off-TV on the Wii U GamePad
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here