January 6th, 2014, 23:56 Posted By: wraggster
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds debuted at No.1 on the Japanese software chart during the week ended December 29.
Released in November 2013 in western markets, the new 3DS entry in the Zelda series sold 225,000 in its first week of availability in Japan, according to Famitsu data republished on NeoGAF.
Elsewhere, the PS3 and Vita versions of Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster made top five entries. The title is set for release in the west this March.
3DS was the clear frontrunner on the hardware front with close to 210,000 sales, followed by Wii U with near 80,000 and Vita with 75,000.
[h=3]Weekly software sales / lifetime[/h]
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS, Nintendo) - 225.418 / New
- PazuDora Z: Puzzle & Dragons Z (3DS, GungHo Online) - 198.968 / 1.005.697
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3, Square Enix) - 182.638 / New
- Pokemon X & Y (3DS, Pokemon Co.) - 156.483 / 3.976.829
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Twin Pack (Vita, Square Enix) - 134.645 / New
- Wii Party U (Wii U, Nintendo) - 87.262 / 518.766
- New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U, Nintendo) 75.131 / 965.794
- Super Mario 3D World (Wii U, Nintendo) - 71.159 / 410.041
- Monster Hunter 4 (3DS, Capcom) - 40.338 / 3.293.312
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS, Nintendo) - 37.300 / 4.017.159
[h=3]Weekly hardware sales (previous week)[/h]
- 3DS - 208.893 (245.046)
- Wii U - 79.174 (119.159)
- Vita - 75.207 (49.366)
- PS3 - 27.020 (23.493)
- PSP - 9.451 (7.697)
- Wii - 2.719 (2.444)
- Xbox 360 - 770 (607)
- Total - 403.234 (447.812)
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here