May 11th, 2015, 00:22 Posted By: wraggster
A new version of the Game Boy emulator zBoy has been released. zBoy is available for Windows and Linux.
zBoy v0.60 [30 Apr 2015]
- Migrated from SDL to SDL2,
- Created a DOS port using the Allegro library (the port comes with its own setup utility),
- Dropped the ´--noscreensaver´ parameter (always enabled now), and replaced the custom screen-saver inhibitor by SDL2´s generic routine,
- zBoy´s configuration changes are persistent now,
- Added a custom colorization feature (--custcolor), so players can colorize games themselves,
- Fullscreen can be switched in-game on the SDL2 backend (ALT+ENTER),
- Added colorization support for Pipe Dream,
- Removed the ´--bootlogo´ option,
- Added ´--resetcfg´ to reset the configuration to default values,
- Hi-score persistent memory (--hiscores) is enabled by default,
- PCX screenshots are saved with a 4bpp depth (results in 50% smaller screenshot files),
- Renamed the ´--colorization´ option to a shorter ´--colorize´,
- Renamed ´--hiscoresmem´ to ´--hiscores´ and added ´--nohiscores´,
- Renamed ´--nospeedlimit´ to ´--fullspeed´ and added ´--nofullspeed´,
- Renamed ´--nocpuidle´ to ´--cpuburn´ and added ´--nocpuburn´.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here