January 21st, 2018, 20:50 Posted By: wraggster
Heres another beta release of the Nintendo Switch emulator for Windows:
yuzu Git (2018/01/21) is complied. yuzu is a work-in-progress Nintendo Switch emulator. yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The project was started in spring of 2017 by bunnei, one of the original authors of the popular Citra 3DS emulator, to experiment with and research the Nintendo Switch. Due to the similarities between Switch and 3DS, yuzu was developed as a fork of Citra. This means that it uses the same project architecture, and both emulators benefit from shared improvements. During the early months of development, work was done in private, and progress was slow. However, as Switch reverse-engineering and homebrew development became popular, work on yuzu began to take off as well.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #72 from N00byKing/patch-2
* Update core.cpp
* Merge pull request #92 from gdkchan/nro_refactor
* Fix NRO Entry Point
* Merge pull request #122 from tgsm/time-remove-pragma
* service/time: remove accidental #pragmas
* Merge pull request #121 from Rozelette/master
* loader: Minor style fix in deconstructed_rom_directory
* Merge pull request #117 from jroweboy/clang-format
* Travis: Add missing PPA for newer libstdc++
* Travis: Update clang-format to 6.0
* Format: Run the new clang format on everything
* CMake: Conditionally turn on bundled libs for MSVC
* CMake: Update contributing guide with the new clang format info
* CMake: Add a custom clang format target
* Merge pull request #120 from Rozelette/master
* memory: Return false for large VAddr in IsValidVirtualAddress
* Merge pull request #119 from bunnei/desconstucted-loader
* loader: Clean up ctors and includes.
* loader: Add DeconstructedRomDirectory for game dumps.
* loader: Refactor to also pass filepath into IdentifyType.
* nso: Remove code specific to directory loading.
download via http://www.emucr.com/2018/01/yuzu-git-20180121.html
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here