Heres a very early release of a Nintendo Switch emulator, good to see work although dont expect anything major for a while, anyway heres the release news:
An experimental emulator for the Nintendo Switch
yuzu is an experimental open-source emulator for the Nintendo Switch from the creators of Citra.
It is written in C++ with portability in mind, with builds actively maintained for Windows, Linux and macOS. The emulator is currently only useful for homebrew development and research purposes.
yuzu Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #15 from bsaleil/master
* vi: Add IManagerDisplayService::CloseDisplay function
* Merge pull request #13 from hpr/fno-new-ttp-matching
* fixed build for gcc c++17 / boost.icl incompatibility
* Merge pull request #14 from ogniK5377/master
* Games expect 15 for ICommonStateGetter::ReceiveMessage in order to continue execution
* renderer_gl: Clear screen to black before rendering framebuffer.
* renderer: Render previous frame when no new one is available.
* Update README.md with Travis link.
* lm: Fix IPC header for Initialize.
* time: Implement GetStandardUserSystemClock, GetCurrentTime.
* audio: Add files to CMake.
* hid: Remove unused registered_loggers.
* audio: Stub out AudOutU::ListAudioOuts.
* hid: Implement IAppletResource::GetSharedMemoryHandle.
* Merge pull request #10 from Andrix44/mpwarnings
* Fix some warnings in the microprofile
* qt: Update about dialog to show license for GPLv2 only.
* shared_memory: Minor fixes and cleanup.
* svc: Implement svcMapSharedMemory.
* kernel: Increase default stack size to 64K.
* Merge pull request #7 from JayFoxRox/remove-surface-viewer
* Remove Surface Viewer stub
* Merge pull request #4 from spycrab/aboutdialog
* Implement "About" dialog
* Merge pull request #1 from roblabla/patch-1
For Windows, Linux, and macOS
Can I play Switch games?
No – at this time, yuzu does not run any commercial Switch games. yuzu can boot some games, to varying degrees of success, but does not implement any of the necessary GPU features to render 3D graphics.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.