Mighty Max has again updated his RTS Project for the Nintendo DS, heres whats new:
+ Added crash debuginfo, which prints out the registers content at crash situation (not including not terminated loops)
+ added (partitial) debuginfo on R+L+A+B keypress, showing the current SVC-mode location. (for detecting not terminating loops)
* speeded up the no-route-to-target recognizing
* fixed units using the wrong animation. Units allways faced the target, now they face the next steps location
* updated some of the ingame gfx with the rendered versions
* reduced the stack-load of .lst parsing functions
* speeded the routing function a bit
* fixed a routing crash
* fixed a rout-failure when target or startpoint is marked as non-passable
* buildings are not selected in multiselectings anymore
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.