Yanese v0.52 is released. Yanese is a free Nintendo Entertainment System Emulator running in Windows XP,Vista, 7 and 8 under x86 and x64 processors.
Yanese v0.52 Changelog:
- Video: NES Aspect Ratio was working bad becouse i wasn't appling linear interpolation. Now looks really good.
- CPU: Flags operation emulation changed.
- Video Recording: 1- Mp3 Quality -> poor: 64 CBR , normal: 96 CBR and high: 128 CBR 2 - There was a bug when the video was recording and closed yanese that left the video file unplayable. Fixed it.
- Save States: 1 - Since i changed the CPU internally flags operations previous save states format doesn't work with this version. Sorry. 2 - Fixed and issue when tried to load save state and the background on and off deffered from the save state file.
- Emu Info: I changed the emu emu info out (pause, suspend, etc) to look (i think) better. You can see it in the screenshots below.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.