Yanese v0.20 is released. Yanese is a Yet Another NES Emulator.
Yanese v0.20 Changelog:
- Video: NTSC pixel aspect ratio emulation. You can select it in the "Video" menu. Beawere .that setting NTSC aspect ratio consumes more hardware resources.
- Gamepad controller selection menu: Now you can change wich NES gamepad your PC gamepad handles.
- Goodbye SDL: all is done trough DirectSound now. No more "SDL.DLL".
- Screenshot: You can take Screenshots in .BMP format and will be saved in /screenshots subdirectory.
- Only One Instance: if you try to run yanese.exe it will detect if another instance is running and will bring to foreground the window.
- Fixed MMC3 bugs
- Fixed Minor Bugs.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.