- added 15.11.2 (Yay0 decompression Code), info taken from OR9's docs
- added 15.12 (Yaz0), info provided by thakis
- added a bit of info to 10.10 (SD Cards)
- added actual usefil info to 15.10.1 (CMPR texture format),
taken from OR9's docs (from dolwin)
- added 14.10 (RARC/SZS) (info provided by thakis)
- update references (17; 17.1)
- thakis sent corrections/pointed out a bunch of spelling errors, and reworded
some fux0red english (many thanks!)
- 5.7 (DI stuff) reworked (much more to come...)
- added some actual info to 9.7 (DKongas)
- added info to 14.9 (TGC format) (info taken from tgvtogcm.c by Plootid)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.