Posted By: wraggster
ttursas has again updated his homebrew game for the DS, heres whats new:
Here's what's new in v0.2.0:
* Added another multiplayer mode: 40 seconds (with a timer in the HUD).
* When a multiplayer match begins, "GO!" is displayed on the screen.
* Moved "VICTORY!", "DEFEAT", "GO!" and "PAUSE" a little up so that they don't cover the plane.
* After pressing "CONNECT!", "READY!" or "END!", the user cannot select anything in the
menus for one second. This is to prevent accidental double clicking.
* Bombs and mines didn't score kills, fixed that.
Not that much, but that's all for a while. I'll be preparing myself for my holiday, and taking that
holiday, so no more Wright Flight updates for the next three weeks. See ya!
Download and Give feedback Via Comments