Here's what's new in v0.1.0:
* When the player has died three times, GAME OVER is displayed.
* Added manual zooming to game settings. If not enabled, the game uses auto zooming.
* When out of gas, machine gun shoots bullets less often.
* Missiles create bigger explosions.
* Enlarged big explosions.
* Added mines.
* Mines and missiles have limited supply (currently five per plane).
* Added support for creating circular holes in the background graphics (previously
only rectangles were supported).
* When the player's plane explodes, a circular area of pixels is removed from the
* Increased max gravity by 50%.
* Added some preliminary sound effects.
* Sound FX and the music can be turned off in the game configuration menu page.
* The planes are now 3D!
* Gravity is taken into account when dead reckoning the opponent planes.
This is what we'll demo at the IGDA pub night tomorrow. Well, there might be a couple
of new things tomorrow, can't tell you yet.