ttursas posted a new release of his game for the DS, heres whats new:
* Added version number into the save data. Only the latest save format will be supported in the coming releases.
* The client's IP will be reloaded from dswifilib after making a connection to an AP.
* Key input reading on the ARM7 side is done from the very first frame.
* Started to work on the game configuration menu screen (added gas and gravity).
* Keeping the layer change button pressed doesn't make your plane to change the layers more than once.
* When changing layers the front layer grows bigger before becoming the back layer.
* Added gas (meter and functionality).
* Changing layers eats gasoline.
* Now the player doesn't collide with the layer graphics while changing the layers.
* Made the camera independent (so the screen isn't centered on the player all the time anymore).
* Touching layer graphics will kill the player.
* Added respawning.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.