Posted By: wraggster
Bob_Fossil has released WordWrap for the Nintendo DS, heres the full info:
Someone asked for a DS version of a popular word jumbling game, so here it is. It's a very early version so there's some bugs and issues with the word generation / selection and the touchscreen.
It uses 2of4brif from the 12dicts zip file for the words.
You'll need to patch the .nds file with a DLDI patcher so it will work with your flash card - assuming there is a DLDI driver for you card. Have a look at http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/
if that last sentence made no sense whatsoever.
You can add extra words to wordlist.dat using a text editor (needs Windows linefeeds) - just be careful with the memory.
New version 0.03
- Stopped words overflowing the screen.
- Added 'wrap' button to jumble the current letters up.
- Displays a message when you clear all the words.
- Tells you how many words you found when you tap 'new'.
- If you enter a word already in the list, the existing word is now highlighted in the top screen.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments