WoopsiGfx is a C++ 2D graphics library for the Nintendo DS, derived from the Woopsi GUI framework. It allows the developer to create and manipulate bitmaps using a comprehensive set of drawing tools. It includes an extensible font system for drawing text to bitmaps, and features support for packed monochrome and 16-bit fonts out of the box.
WoopsiGfx can also be used to draw directly to the DS' VRAM. This is useful when the DS is in MODE_FB0 or MODE_5_2D.
- Extensible font system that supports compressed proportional and fixed-width
fonts (monochrome and 16-bit);
- Animation class with support for variable framerates and standard/pingpong
- Bitmap class for 16-bit bitmap image manipulation;
- Graphics class providing clipped, DMA-accelerated drawing functions:
- Filled and unfilled rectangles;
- Filled and unfilled ellipses;
- XOR horizontal/vertical lines, pixels, rectangles and filled rectangles;
- Bitmap blitting;
- Bitmap blitting with transparent colour key;
- Bitmap blitting in greyscale;
- Flood fill;
- Region scrolling;
- Region copying;
- Region dimming;
- Region conversion to greyscale;
- Text rendering.
- Dynamic array container and iterator classes.
- Object-orientated design for easy integration into other C++ software;
- Simple API;
- Unicode strings encoded with UTF-8;
- Compatible with Woopsi font tools.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.