The System Has HAD Some are minor changes made . I finally got around to ripping out the Font and MonoFont classes , have the class PackedFont Sami Perform the job with far more efficiency. They've Been Moved To The ' extras ' directory in the SVN repository in case anyone should " Ever need a reference for Creating New classes are .
All of the monochrome fonts That ship as part of the library classes are now PackedFont1 INSTEAD of PackedFont16 . Highlighted this a bug in the bmp2font . NET pro That Is included in Woopsi 's "tools "directory - It Was Relatively Allocating huge bitmaps for the data do INSTEAD of the tiny bitmaps That Were Really Necessary . I've deleted the " CourierMono " It Was year are as exact duplicate of the " Courier "font . The GlyphFont PackedFont16 Is a class -based INSTEAD of a class -based Font .
This exchange Have Reduced Significantly quite Woopsi 's footprint :
1.5MB From The size of the library Woopsi ;
2MB from the sourcecode ;
From The 400K ROM packedfont example ;
helloworld example from the 60K ROM.
A big saving for very little work .
Other exchanges include Replacing the x, y , width and height membres du gadget class with an instance of the Rect class ( Itself Converted from a struct) . A lot of the work clipping can now therefore Be Within The body rect Rather Than THROUGHOUT the codebase .
The classes include FileRequester FileListBox and has getPath ( ) Method That Allows a developer to determine the file requester directory Which IS pointing at .
- Replaced code in clipping Gadgets : : clipRectToHierarchy () with call to new
- PackedFont16 : renderChar () abort Correctly If There is Nothing to render
( Lakedaemon ) .
- Bitmap: : getData ( x, y ) no longer Declared inline ( Lakedaemon ) .
- Renamed to gunsuh15.bmp and gunsuhche15.bmp gungsuh15.bmp and
- It Was Deleted CourierMono have exact duplicate of year Courier .
- Converted to PackedFont1 MOST fonts .
- Converted to GlyphFont PackedFont16 ( Manually Altered class to force
fixed -width ) .
- Removed Font and MonoFont classes ( classes PackedFont are faster and more
- bmp2font upgraded to latest version - no follow Creates Gigantic arrays in
PackedFont1 fonts ; Removed support for Font and MonoFont classes.
- Added getPath () to FileRequester and FileListBox .
- Converted Rect struct to class.
- Added Gadget : : getRelativeX ( ) and getRelativeY () .
- Replaced x, y , width and height of members with a gadget class Rect .
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.