Ant512 proposes a new demo of its graphical user interface library for creating homebrew on the model of the windowing Amiga Os, "Woopsi.
- Removed framebuffer-hitting code from DimmedScreen gadget and replaced with call to GraphicsPort:: dim ().
- ListBox removes itself from its object when ListData deleted.
- Keyboard cursor example shows.
- Moved DimmedScreen into woopsi folder as an official gadget.
- CycleButton: getPreferredDimensions () rect populate with the correct values.
- Const fixed Gadget: getRefcon ().
- Gadget:: disable () and Gadget:: enable () redraw the widget by default.
- Fixed clipRectToHierarchy () bug introduced in switch to non-recursive function in last release.
- RadioButtonGroup redraws when resized.
- RadioButtonGroup returns correct size from getPreferredDimensions ().
- Updated copyright notice in defines.h.
- Bitmap:: getPixel () works correctly for large bitmaps.
- Bitmap:: drawBitmap () flushes correctly mem for DMA copy.
- Gadget:: show () clears rect sibling cache of gadgets with a lower z-index to Ensure that they do not draw over the top of the newly-shown gadget.
- A disabled overlaps another gadget that intercepts clicks correctly now, no longer Allowing them to fall through to the gadget below.
- New Features:
- TextBox and MultiLineTextBox cursor moves when d-pad left / right are pressed and gadget has focus.
- Added test folder:
- CycleButton test;
- RadioButtonGroup test.
- Added class to BinaryFiles bonus folder.
- Added class to BitmapIO bonus folder - load / save BMP files using libfat.
- Added BitmapLoader example.
- Added SuperBitmap: drawBitmap () overload to handle Bitmap objects.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.