Ant512 just upload a new demo of "Woopsi" library graphical interface to create homebrew on the model window of the Amiga OS.
Version 0.36 is now out. Source and demo available from http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/woopsi
as always. Check the blog at http://ant.simianzombie.com/blog
for more info.
- S32 used as iterator when working with visible rect cache to prevent permanent loops when large numbers of indirect were visible.
- S32 used as child iterator gadget.
- MultiLineTextBox: resize () correctly recalculate the number of visible rows.
- Tidied up MultiLineTextBox: getRowX () and getRowY ().
- MultiLineTextBox: getCurrentPage () no longer divides by 0 if there are no visible rows.
- MultiLineTextBox:: draw () tidied up; draws correctly when partial line of text is visible.
- MultiLineTextBox vertical alignment options all work correctly.
- MultiLineTextBox scrolls correctly when text is added.
- MultiLineTextBox has cursor support.
- Text:: stripTopLines () was not removing all characters.
- Deleted fontbase.cpp empty file.
- Removed unused "bitmap.h" include from "skin.h."
- New Features:
- Moved into all classes WoopsiUI namespace.
- Added Date class.
- Added Calendar gadget.
- Added Calendar example.
- Date Added example.
- Added ProgressBar example.
- Text:: Wrap () wraps lines only impacted by insert / delete / append operations.
- Replaced unused struct with a Bitmap Bitmap class with drawing routines.
- Replaced SuperBitmap drawing operations with a Bitmap object.