Posted By: wraggster
ant512 has changed the name of his Window System to Woopsie:
Another demo available here:
New stuff this time:
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the fast rectangle routine;
- Fixed an uninitialised pointer bug in the gadget release code;
- Added a screen depth gadget (top-right corner of each screen);
- Added multiple screen support (that's multiple workspaces, rather than using both of the DS' physical screens);
- Begun work on a glyph font;
- Fixed a bug in the XOR rectangle routine that shows where the window is being dragged to (corners were getting XORed twice).
If you want more info, I'm documenting the development process on my blog:
It's supposed to be a blog about converting a PD version of Defender from the Amiga to the DS, but I keep getting sidetracked by things like Woopsi.