Posted By: wraggster
News/release from Lazyone:
Iím posting a sort of test release of my re-port of Wolfenstein 3D.
Itís only a few days old so itís missing a few things but hopefully it should be playable.
- Registered Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny builds are available
- Status bar on bottom screen
- (Hopefully) All 320◊200 screens should be drawn properly rather than hacked into 256◊192
- Basic sound effects, no music or item pickup sounds yet. I wasnít happy using an opl emulator for those so Iíll use a more suitable format later.
- Saving/loading should be working properly now
Bugs and incomplete things:
- No left handed mode yet
- No automap
- On screen keyboard does not allow capital letters for some reason
- Demos do not play properly
Move forward: Up arrow
Move back: Down arrow
Move left: Left arrow
Move right: Right arrow
Strafe left: L shoulder button
Strafe right: R shoulder button
Change weapon: X
Back to menu: Select
Menu OK/Y: A
Menu Cancel/N: B
Put your data files in /data/wolf3d, it doesnít matter where you put the executables though.
DLDI Patch for your device if you need to.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments