To show that this project is still alive I have updated the screenshots page with 6 new images along with a movie clip of the game in action.
The next release is being worked on and here are a few changes that have been made:
- Correct timing method is now used
- The backlight can be turned on or off ( default on )
- The lower screen has been disabled and the backlight turned off to save power
- Added Headspin's touchscreen keyboard to allow custom savegame names and highscores ( disabled until user input is required )
- Saving is partially implemented ( level, health, weapon, ect.. ) saving only - hoping to have full saves before release
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.