The Wode Jukebox is more than just a mod chip for Wii and really is a revolution in the way you will be able to play your backups and out of region games. Not only does the Wode Jukebox let you play import games on disc for DMS to D3 drives but it also has USB support. This means that you will be able to plug in external USB devices such as USB drives and even USB hard drives to store and load your games from.
The Wii Wode Jukebox comes with an easy to use LCD screen built into the stand that displays what titles you have on the external USB storage and a neat little toggle switch to let you navigate the hard drive, just find the title you are looking for and at the press of a button the game is loaded directly off the hard drive. You can now have your entire collection of Wii games stored on a hard drive which are easily accessible using the LCD screen and toggle switch to load, all your original games can be kept in a safe place and in perfect condition.
- Play Wii & GC direct from USB Mass Storage devices @8X read speed (HDD and FLASH drive)
- Complete Solder free install solution
- Easy to use GUI - LCD & Joystick - NO homebrew software required (no any update of console SO can block this device)
- Region hack, Update blocker, Autoboot.
- Passthrough with FLAT-MOD mode built-in, play your DVD-R Wii & GC backups and Imports @3X read speed
- Totally Flexible Linux Kernel
- USB hub support for multiple USB devices connection
- Great File System support - use existing WBFS formatted media or 'drag and drop' to existing USB devices
- Future updates will bring more cool features:
* Disc ripping to WBFS
* USB WiFi & SAMBA streaming
* Torrent & eMule download Client
1pc WODE MAIN BOARD to install inside Wii case like a FLAT MODE modchip
1pc 32pins flat cable to connect wode to WII dvd drive
1pc 32pins flat cable to connect WODE Main-Board to external
WODE Vertical Stand
1pc. USB power cable
1pc. Wii SPECIAL VERTICAL STAND that include inside WODE
SLAVE BOARD with LCD screen, USB connector, SD/SDHC CARD
slot and navigation-Joystick
- ACTEL A3P125 FPGA (manage bridge to Wii drive data bus)
- MCU NXP LPC3143 - 270 MHz, 32-bit ARM926EJ-S - 128AES security
- 512 SDRAM DDR
- 4Mbyte SPI flash (the firmware of WODE)
- SD CARD SLOT (used like drive C: for linux and extra addons)
- USB 2.0 support
- LCD 128x64 pixels w/ backlight
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.