WiiXplorer SVN r253 is released. WiiXplorer is a multi-device file explorer for the Wii with a GUI made with libwiigui (by Tantric) and with graphics by NeoRame.
WiiXplorer SVN changelog:
- added initial USB Keyboard support (delay between consecutive character adds
can be changed with existing setting for keyboard delete delay). You can use it
everywhere the OnScreenKeyboard can be used (Text Editor / renaming / ...).
- added an additional path change to "Path Settings Menu" for language path
- changed all default paths to /apps/WiiXplorer/ instead of /apps/WiiExplorer/
as it was used by homebrew browser
- fixed bug in thp player that crashed it. was added in last revision
- updated library source to v9.20
- fixed display bug in text editor when adding a line break on some cases
- adaption for updated 7zip library
- fix several bugs in the OnScreenKeyboard
- fix external keyboard support in OnScreenKeyboard menus (renaming/...)
- added support for page up/down, home/end buttons
- fix appending of characters at the end in TextEditor
- pause music when remounting all devices
thanks to cheatfreak47 for helping out with the testing
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.