WiiXplorer, the file browser on the Wii and directed by dimok r-win. Is updated and now in version R201
- Fix for loading settings from the USB device - Fix for loading settings from the USB device
- Uploaded missing blue usbstorage icon to svn - Uploaded usbstorage missing blue icon to svn
- Completely changed the mount of devices. - Completely changed the mount of devices. Now every primary/logical partition fat32/ntfs is mounted. Now Every primary / logical partition FAT32/NTFS IS mounted. The naming of the usb/ntfs is changed too now. The naming of the usb / ntfs IS changed now too. You can only see if it is ntfs or fat by the color of the device icon now (orange fat32, blue ntfs) or in the Partition Formatter. You can only see if It Is ntfs or fat by the color of the Device icon now (orange fat32, ntfs blue) or in the Partition Formatter. Multiple partitions support on SD/GCSDA/GCSDB wasn't added but is easy to add if anyone requests it. Multiple partitions are supporting SD / GCSDA / GCSDB Was not added goal Is Easy to add if anyone requêtes it. Otherwise i don't see a point in it. Otherwise i do not see a point in it. Also ntfs on SD is mounted too (wonder if someone Also ntfs is mounted SD IS too (wonder if someone
actually got that). Actually got that).
- Added a partition formatter. - Added a partition formatting. You can format any existing primary or logical partition on SD/USB/GCSDA/GCSDB to FAT32. You can format "any primary or logical partition Existing on SD / USB / GCSDA / GCSDB to FAT32. You can also switch the Active flag between the partitions. You can switch the Aussi flag Between the Active partition.
- Fix on ntfs root. - Fix it ntfs root. Made ".." Made ".." invisible there. invisible There.
- Fixed Wii Disc read with IOS58 (patch by giantpune) - Fixed Wii Disc read with IOS58 (patch by giantpune)
- Speed up with USB on IOS58 due to improvements in libogc (by rodries) - Speed up with USB IOS58 is due to Improvements in libogc (by rodri)
- Fix for google code update due to change on the googlecode site. - Fix for google code update due to change on the googlecode site. You will have to update to this rev manually again. You Will Have to Manually update to rev this again.
- Changed ProgressWindow to have only one ProgressBar when only one file is transfered/loaded - Changed new serie ProgressWindow only one ProgressBar When only one file transfered IS / loaded
- Updated language files. - Updated language files.
- Updated NTFS3G to Version 2010.8.8 - Updated to Version 2010.8.8 NTFS3G
- Fixed a bug in NTFS write. - Fixed a bug in NTFS write. Reading of boundary sectors before write was calculated wrong. Reading of boundary secteurs Before write Was Calculated wrong. Now libntfs should be finally fully fixed in read/write. Now libntfs Should Be Fully finally fixed in read / write. (hopefully) (Hopefully)
- Reworked application listing functions for StartMenu. - Reworked application functions for listing StartMenu. The apps list is now always refreshed when clicking on StartMenu->Applications. The List is now apps Always refreshed When Clicking on StartMenu-> Applications.
- Fixed alignment of StartMenu on 4:3 TVs - Fixed alignment of StartMenu is 4:3 TVs
- Changed URLs saving. - Changed URLs saving. Now you are asked if you want to download or start a link in Internet Channel when you click on the link and not when adding the link to the list. Now you are Asked if you want to download or start a link in Internet Channel When You click on the link and not the link When Adding to the list.
- Changed prompts when network is not available and you try to update the app - Changed prompt When Network Is not available and you try to update the app
- Added forgotten automatic folder creation on link download - Added automatic folder creation is forgotten download link
- Added forgotten cancel button to network init prompt - Added cancel button to network Forgotten init prompt
- Updated language files - Updated language files
- Added Magic IOS Patches when AHBPROT is enabled - Added Magic Patches When IOS AHBPROT is enabled . . With that you can access the Channel List in the StartMenu even with IOS58 or any other IOS as long as AHBPROT is enabled. With That You Can Access the Channel List in the StartMenu Even with IOS58 or Any Other IOS as long as AHBPROT is enabled. (thx to giantpune) (Thx to giantpune)
- Made StartMenu Scroll continues when holding the Buttons (A on Arrow or Up/Down anywhere) - Made Scroll continuous StartMenu When holding the Buttons (A Golden Arrow is Up / Down Anywhere)
- Shrink the Taskbar a little bit because it doesn't fit on Screen on a 4:3 - Shrink the Taskbar a little bit Because It Does not Fit on Screen was 4:3
- Proper shutdown of every device before booting a channel - Proper shutdown of Every Before booting device has channel
- Fix for directory not going back to the top when going backwards in the directory tree - Fix for directory not going back to the top When going backwards in the directory tree
- Adressbar is now clickable and a path can be entered - Is Now Adressbar path is clickable and can Be Entered
- Music Volume can now be entered with the OnScreenKeyboard - Music volume can now Be Entered With The OnScreenKeyboard
- Show a successfull/failure message on reconnecting FTP/SMB - Show a successfull / failure message is reconnecting FTP / SMB
- Added IOS 36, 60, 61 for Boot Up IOS. - Added IOS 36, 60, 61 for Boot Up IOS. Some USB Hubs/Sticks/Devices work better with that, though it's only USB1 than. Some USB hubs / Sticks / Devices Work Better With That, Though it's only USB1 than.
- Fix Network Init on FTP Server startup without autoconnect on - Fix Network Init on FTP Server startup Without it autoconnect
- Added support for USB2 with use of IOS58 - Added support for USB2 with use of IOS58
- Added a choice between IOS58 and IOS 202/222/223 for boot up to the Boot Up Settings. - Added a Choice Between IOS58 IOS and boot up to 202/222/223 for the Boot Up Settings.
- Added GC FileSystem support. - Added support GC FileSystem. You can now browse through GC Game Discs as well. You can now browse-through GC Game Discs as well.
- Added Wifi Icon on Taskbar if a wifi connection is established. - Added wifi Icon Taskbar if it has wifi Connection is made and.
- Fixed glitch with the WiiMote Pointer - Fixed glitch with the Wii Remote Pointer
- Fixed wrong cutoff of images when rotating anticlockwise - Fixed wrong cutoff of images When rotating anticlockwise
- Fix for time/total values reset on ProgressWindow - Fix for time / total values are reset ProgressWindow
- Added save of settings before booting Opera Channel - Added save of settings Before booting Opera Channel
- Added network initialization if it wasn't done before on reconnecting smb/ftp client - Added network initialization if It Was not it done Before reconnecting smb / ftp client
- Added IOS Version and Revision display to the Credits Window - Added IOS Version and Revision to display the Window Credits
- Updated language files - Updated language files
- Added possibility to download an URL in the startmenu if you set it as a download link (new question when adding anR url) - Added Possibility to download URL in the year startmenu if you set it as a download link (new Question When Adding anr url)
- Removed the bootup mount option. - Removed the bootup mount option. The app now boots always to the last used The app now boots Always Used To The Last
- Fixed halt on network init even when it failed - Fixed halt on network init Even When It failed
- OnScreenKeyboard can be opened now right from the start of the texeditor - Be Opened OnScreenKeyboard can now right from the start of the texeditor
- Changable slideshow delay range increased - Delay range INcreased Changable slideshow
- Some changes on the progressbar regarding the reset of the total tranfered size calculation - Some foreign exchange is reset the progressbar Regarding the size of the total tranfered calculation
- Lot's of optimizations in code (more use of macros) - Lot's of optimizations in code (more use of macros)
- Initial doxgen commit (though i don't have so many comments yet) - Initial commit doxgen (Though i do not have So Many comments yet)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.