The pace of releases has slowed to WiiXplorer but here is the R188 of the file browser on the Wii made by dimok and r-win.
Are also available Forwarder v5 and alternative Forwarder The Leathl & Jeanny
- copy / move / delete / rename files and folders from SMB / USB / SD / DVD
- View the properties of a file or folder
- Do a search on SD / USB / SMB / DVD / WiiDisk
- Launch a file .dol / .elf
- See the videos of Wii and GameCube
- Open files. TXT /. / XML . MP3 / .OGG / .wav / . SNB / . AIFF
- Read the images formats . PNG / . jpeg / . GIF / . BMP / . BPD / . TGA /. TIFF / . GD /. GD2
- Slideshow and zoom images
- Convert images to formats . PNG / . jpeg / . GIF / . BMP /. TIFF / . GD /. GD2
- Making screenshots
- Explore and decompress archives in formats. ZIP /. rar / zip .7 / . BNR / . U8Archive / . RARC
- Read file . PDF
- FTP Client and FTP Server
- Text Editor
- Support with USB2 cIOS202
- Supports the FAT file system and NTFS
- Address bar with road access
- Support for different fonts
- Reduced memory usage on recursive copy/move/delete/md5check. The memory is now freed after a process directly and not at the end of all the processes. This leaves more memory for further operations and so for further sub-folders. This should fix the crash on copy/move/delete/md5check of large directories and/or directories with many sub-folders.
- Language files updated
- Fixed CodeDump with Properties of empty paths and empty root directory. Shows now the path, the devicesize and free space instead.
- A lot internal ListMode Browser changes
- Added FileSizes to the right of the ListMode Browser
- Added "Time left" to the ProgressBar. I placed it right now under the first bar and might move it later when i got new graphics if i find a better place for it.
- The new libfat is causing more problems than it is actually fixing. Reverting to the old one.
- DI source update
- New MD5 Logger added.
You can find it in the context menu. You can do the MD5 Check of several files/folders at once. If you do the check on one or more folders, all the sub-folder and it's contents will be checked as well (recursive check). The result is written to an MD5.log file with all information about the process (Errors/Files/Folder...). If the file already exists, the new log will be appended. Be aware that the log is using the Unix '\n' linebreaks if you are using Windows. Just use a proper editor and not Notepad.
- Added multiple file support for Properties. If you select more than one item (folder/file) they will be all counted in the Properties.
- Fixed bug with ProgressBar Color not being saved
- Added Total ProgressBar. The code from R184 is now used. Now there are two ProgressBars each time. I used the current graphics and rescaled them a bit. This is temporary till NeoRame is ready with the new images.
- Changed the speed calculation to overall process calculation.
- Some optimizations in a few places
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.