dimok publishes a new version of its project named WiiXplorer . LibwiiGui Using this program offers many functionality and a sleek design ( done by Neorama ) .
- Copy / move / delete files / folders present on SMB / USB / SD .
- Ability to rename files
- Information about the files / folders
- Exploration SD / USB / SMB
- Address bar with the path
- Boot files .dol / .elf via a double click
- New style / images Neorama
- Support files TXT/PNG/JPEG/MP3/OGG
- unzip the ZIP file (do not work via SMB )
- Image Viewer (functions : next , previous , zoom , zoom out and roation )
- Support USB 2.0
- FTP Access
- Support PDF
New / fixed:
- Added GlyphCache all FontSize FreeTypeGX instead of an array fontSystems (this helps keep the memory)
- Increase the size of the arrows and the clickable area of the scroll buttons in the StartMenu
- Added the ability to zoom in / out buttons with the Over / Under on the image viewer and PDF ( the buttons are configurable)
- Fixed a bug with the TextEditor which did not display the last line .
- Added an option to sort the list of applications and chains of StartMenu ( sorted alphabetically)
- Fixed the clock alignment
- Update sources Disk Drive with those Wii ™
- Updated language files
Modification of the allocation of buttons by default :
- Button 1 : sets the selected item
- The remains of a button for 0.5sec : mark all elements of the current folder
- Button 2: apart the selected item
- Button Less: all elements apart
You must perform a reset of the control parameters in order to use this new allocation of buttons . Otherwise you will keep the old award .
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.