The pace of releases has slowed to WiiXplorer but here is the R175 of the file browser on the Wii made by dimok and r-win.
Are also available Forwarder v5 and Alternating Forwarder of Leathl & Jeanny
- Copy / move / delete / rename files and folders from SMB / USB / SD / DVD
- View the properties of a file or folder
- Do a search on SD / USB / SMB / DVD / WiiDisk
- Launch a file .dol / .elf
- See the videos of Wii and GameCube
- Open files. TXT /. / XML. MP3 / .OGG / .wav /. SNB /. AIFF
- Read the images formats. PNG /. Jpeg /. GIF /. BMP /. BPD /. TGA /. TIFF /. GD /. GD2
- Slideshow and zoom images
- Convert images to formats. PNG /. Jpeg /. GIF /. BMP /. TIFF /. GD /. GD2
- Making screenshots
- Explore and decompress archives in formats. ZIP /. Rar / zip .7 /. BNR /. U8Archive /. RARC
- Read file. PDF
- FTP Client and FTP Server
- Text Editor
- Support with USB2 cIOS202
- Support for file system FAT and NTFS
- Location Bar with road access
- Supports different font
- Added a funtion Which Generates blend multicolor image using GX year and n Does not Need Much memory. This saves memory comprehensive list overall ~ 1.5MB Since a background image or image is no longer progressbar needed.
- Background image is now a multicolor image blending (as generated by Before now aim GX and not a png). It Is Made out of 4 colors (corners) Which blend in over Each Other. You can configure the settings in the Colors and change the background image With That.
- Changes to Progressbar:
* Made it to a Class / Instance
ProgressBar * Made a multicolor image like the background. The colors can Be configured in the Settings for full and empty progressbar.
* Made up a lot Progressbar go smoother now (drawing EACH INSTEAD of Each pixel 4 pixel).
* The progress Is Now Calculated speed more accurate.
* Next upcoming Will Be a Total progressbar progress below the current one
- Added support rumble. Can Be disabled in the Settings.
- Added filter for System Files (beginning with "$" or "." And "thumb.db"). Can Be disabled in the Settings.
- Added Reload to original Scarface Entrace IOS (from HBC) Before booting a homebrew
- Changed MusicPlayer "next music playback" code. It no longer uses it's Own thread. Saves one thread.
- Added Proper resolution 16:9 / display now (looks weird at first). Please report wrong aligned elements if i missed some.
- Some cleanups and fixups
- Updated language files
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.