The pace of releases has slowed to WiiXplorer but here is the R170 file explorer on the Wii made by dimok and r-win.
Are also available Forwarder v5 and Alternating Forwarder of Leathl & Jeanny
- Copy / move / delete / rename files and folders from SMB / USB / SD / DVD
- View the properties of a file or folder
- Do a search on SD / USB / SMB / DVD / WiiDisk
- Launch a file .dol / .elf
- See the videos of Wii and GameCube
- Open files. TXT /. / XML. MP3 / .OGG / .wav /. SNB /. AIFF
- Read the images formats. PNG /. Jpeg /. GIF /. BMP /. BPD /. TGA /. TIFF /. GD /. GD2
- Slideshow and zoom images
- Convert images to formats. PNG /. Jpeg /. GIF /. BMP /. TIFF /. GD /. GD2
- Making screenshots
- Explore and decompress archives in formats. ZIP /. Rar / zip .7 /. BNR /. U8Archive /. RARC
- Read file. PDF
- FTP Client and FTP Server
- Text Editor
- Support with USB2 cIOS202
- Support for file system FAT and NTFS
- Address bar with road access
- Support for different fonts
- Updated usb2 source to the same as Wii ™
- Fixed bug in shift with i OnScreenKeyboard Implemented in R169
- Fixed slow write for SD in the New libfat. Using a custom now till the end libfat IS fixed it devkitpro the trunk. This should "fix the 0 byte result.
- The new IS libfat causing a major slowdown write SD. So going back to old libfat for now.
- Added support for up to 10 shares SMB / FTP Client mounts (like Wii ™)
- Added SD Gecko support. Not sure if it works because i do not have one goal it Should Be.
- Changed Configurable keyboard quick access button to shift has Caps button while holding it
- Added Keyboard Shift and Backspace quick access buttons to control settings
- Made Backspace quickbutton holdable onscreenkeyboard it. The delete delay (speed) IS configurable in the settings.
- Made Some paths scroll INSTEAD of dotted
- Added a path for browse option for custom paths. Either you can type in or browse for 'em' em now.
- Fixed line Being Played after going to homemenu Even If It Was Stopped
- Made Browser return to the path That Was the settings from last browsedir Wherever gold
- Raised level optimization compiles
- Source cleanup
- A few "fix ups
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.