The pace of releases has slowed to WiiXplorer but here is the R165 of the file browser on the Wii made by dimok and r-win.
Are also available Forwarder v5 and Alternating Forwarder of Leathl & Jeanny
- Copy / move / delete / rename files and folders from SMB / USB / SD / DVD
- View the properties of a file or folder
- Do a search on SD / USB / SMB / DVD / WiiDisk
- Launch a file .dol / .elf
- See the videos of Wii and GameCube
- Open files. TXT /. / XML. MP3 / .OGG / .wav /. SNB /. AIFF
- Read the images formats. PNG /. Jpeg /. GIF /. BMP /. BPD /. TGA /. TIFF /. GD /. GD2
- Slideshow and zoom images
- Convert images to formats. PNG /. Jpeg /. GIF /. BMP /. TIFF /. GD /. GD2
- Making screenshots
- Explore and decompress archives in formats. ZIP /. Rar / zip .7 /. BNR /. U8Archive /. RARC
- Read file. PDF
- FTP Client and FTP Server
- Text Editor
- Support with USB2 cIOS202
- Support for file system FAT and NTFS
- Address bar with road access
- Support for different fonts
- Initial commit MusicPlayer. If you find bugs, please carry 'em in the following section. Adding a slide in / out effect for the PlayList IS under construction.
- Added a cool calculation Video Cutoff Which cuts off the unneeded video. It Allows You to have ZoomIn Without Much As You want "any glitches. I Tested it with continuous zoom for about 2 mins Without "any graphical glitches.
- Removed for ZoomLimit ImageViewer and PDFViewer Since it's not needed anymore.
- Fixed the alignment of the Settings Values
- Renamed a few "Settings.
- Added a Share Option For Each Disconnection SMB Share and has Option For Each Client Disconnect FTP Client
- Updated Some language files
- Made option gains value entries When the scroll is Too long and you hover over it
- Added tooltips to the iconbrowser Which show the full file / foldername if you are over it
- Fixed bug in the sound playback. The weird Clicking That Sometimes Comes is gone now.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.