dimok releases new version of its project called WiiXplorer. LibwiiGui using this program offers many features and a neat design (made by Neorama).
- Copy / move / delete files / folders on SMB / USB / SD.
- Ability to rename files
- Information about the files / folders
- Exploration SD / USB / SMB
- Address bar with the path
- Boot files .dol / .elf via a double click
- New style / images Neorama
- Support files TXT/PNG/JPEG/MP3/OGG
- Unzip the ZIP file (do not work via SMB)
- Image Viewer (functions: next, previous, zoom, zoom out and roation)
- Support USB 2.0
- FTP Access
New / fixed:
- Updated language files
- Changing the FTP button in the taskbar
- Fixed display text files in UTF-8 text editor
- Added closing the FTP client to close the connection
- Removed duplicate file meta.xml
- Adding an FTP client (no writing yet).
- Ability to copy / move / modify / delete multiple items at once.
- Various bug fixes
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.