Updating rev110 in the file explorer on the Wii made by dimok and r-win.
Forwarder v3 always available
You can delete, rename, copy / paste / cut and see the properties of files on your SD or SDHC card.
- Changes in graphical bar spot FTP.
- No changelog, but many files updated
- Updated language file
- Code tidying and fixes
- Removed all compile warnings
- Improved memory usage of libtiff
- Improved memory usage and copying of files loading up
- Made a little speed up due to that for copying
- Added forgotten loop mode for background music
- Added the AutoConnect setting back to the Settings Because for connecting LAN seems to cause a crash (You need to turn it on you first start)
- Added missing translations in some places
- Proper use of ogglib (vorbisidec) no more tremor (thx to Tantric)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.