Dimok just update the version of WiiXplorer. So it is a browser developed by Wii Dimok and R-Win. The interface uses the lib LibWiiGui created by Tantric and images Neorama. Biensur You can compile your own versions by visiting their website.
- Copy / move / delete files / folders on SMB / USB / SD.
- Ability to rename files
- Information about the files / folders
- Exploration SD / USB / SMB
- Address bar with the path
- Boot files .dol / .elf via a double click
- New style / images Neorama
- Support files TXT/PNG/JPEG/MP3/OGG
- Discount Road upgrade to WiiXplorer to match the path used by the Homebrew Browser.
- Updated language files.
- Fixed a bug with the automatic update if / missing.
- Change the file update by default.
- Added a screen to connect the Wii when you press the update button when you are not yet connected to the Internet.
- Updated language file.
- Added translator in the credits.
- Link to translation page added to the meta
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.