Posted By: wraggster
News via wiinewz
Dack has released a new (and final) version of his popular (unless you're a sheep nuker) WiiScrubber app.
The final release of Wiiscrubber as it's time to move onto pastures new with development.
Lot's of extra features and a partition build facility. Read the FAQ and readme for full list.
1. Extra options on right click menu related to partition operations
(you can now delete them and resize the data area)
2. Increased speed of file replacement by blocking it (and progress bar)
3. Extra couple of links in the about box
4. Window is now resizable (within limits)
5. Some of the text on buttons changed
6. More accurate indication of size as headers are now included in calculation
and dynamically considered when header button pressed
7. Extra option on right click for WIIDISC as it allows for changing between
system boot and normal boot
8. Common key check possible to over-ride in case Korean key becomes available
9. Can now replace the partition.bin file
10. Can add data partitions/channels
11. Can 'shuffle' up the partitions to the start of the disc for where some have
been deleted - doesn't use Trucha bug.
12. Can Shrink the partition by moving the data up in the partition (meaning all
the free space then appears at the end - Uses Trucha Bug.
13. Can save a decoded partition
14. Can load/replace a decoded partition
15. Can import a new disc partition.
16. Can resize a partition.
Download and Give feedback Via Comments