dimok met online a pre-alpha version of its draft "WiiExplorer" browser / file manager for the Wii.
* SMB / USB / SD recursive copy / move / delete of files / directories with all files in it
* Rename files
* Properties of files / directories
* Browse through SD / USB / SMB
* Addressbar with path
Coming soon (Wishlist):
* Booting .dol / .elf files by double click
* New Style / Pictures by NeoRame
* Multiple Windows (Minimize / Maximize Windows)
* Opening files TXT/PNG/JPEG/MP3/OGG
* Better handle SMB
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.