Posted By: wraggster
Hermes has released a new version of his PC Engine Emulator for Nintendo Wii:
Version 1.5 (lo nuevo)
- Support added to load/save program configuration.
- Support added for usb mass storage: You can use ROMS from USB and SD devices using the [SD] or [USB] entries to change the device.
- Improvements in LIBFAT. See: http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_multi...ada-v2_1102626
- Audio mixer optimized to avoid the overload of the Sound Interrupt Vector.
- Support added for Gamecube Controller. To use in the menu:
- Digital pad and Analog Left: To move in the menu
- Button A: Button A in Wiimote
- Button B: Button B in Wiimote
- Button X: Button PLUS in Wiimote
- Button Y: Button MINUS in Wiimote
- Button START: Button HOME in Wiimote
- Improvements in auto-fire and the strategy to assign the pads. Corrected a bug in pad.c (libogc) that cause a problem with pads unpluggeds
(see the source code in 'libogc' in the release)
Download and Give feedback Via Comments