Wii Web Server is as the name suggests a Wii homebrew application for hosting a website on your Wii. In this new alpha a few changes were made all of which are available in the changelog below.
- Added option to have pages in /www directory to be compatible with Wiihttpd(default uses /data/web)
- Added option to change port number to run on (Default : 80)
- Added option to set a password for admin based tasks (not yet used)(no default)
- Stabilised libhttp some more
- Now shuts down cleanly (unmounts devices, closes sockets, e.t.c)
- Better "HEAD" method support
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.