November 23rd, 2012, 00:01 Posted By: wraggster
A total of 24 games from 11 different publishers will be available alongside Nintendo’s Wii U when it’s released in the UK on November 30th.
Here’s the full list of games:
* Funky Barn (505 Games)
* Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Skylanders Giants, Transformers Prime (Activision)
* Epic Mickey 2: the Power of Two (Disney)
* FIFA 13, Mass Effect 3 Special Edition (EA)
* Ben 10: Omniverse, Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade, Tank! Tank! Tank!, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition (Namco Bandai)
* Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros U (Nintendo)
* Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
* Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (Tecmo Koei)
* Darksiders 2 (THQ)
* Assassin’s Creed III, Just Dance 4, Rabbids Land, Sports Connection, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013, ZombiU (Ubisoft)
* Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition, Game Party Champions (Warner Bros)
The console will be available in both Basic and Premium SKUs (including the white and black versions respectively), as well as a limited edition ZombiU Premium Pack.
As well as the installation of demo pods in a number of GAME stores, sampling events are also taking place across the UK. The dates are follows:
* Metro Centre, Newcastle: 22nd – 25th November
* Hyper Japan, Earls Court, London: 23rd – 25th November
* The Gadget Show Live @ Christmas, Excel, London: 30th November – 2nd December
* Westfield, London: 6th – 9th December
* The Centre, Milton Keynes: 13th – 16th December
* Arndale, Manchester: 3rd – 6th January
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here