March 30th, 2015, 23:28 Posted By: wraggster
libertyernie propose la version 2.3.2 de l'excellent ιmulateur Game Boy/Game Boy Advance pour la nintendo Wii "Visual Boy Advance GX", portage de VBA-M.
Visual Boy Advance GX is a modified port of VBA-M.
With it you can play GBA/Game Boy Color/Game Boy games on your Wii/GameCube.
-=[ Features ]=-
* Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, and Gamecube controller support
* Rotation sensors, Solar sensors, and Rumble support
* Optional special Wii controls built-in for some games
* SRAM and State saving
* IPS/UPS patch support
* Custom controller configurations
* SD, USB, DVD, SMB, Zip, and 7z support
* Compatibility based on VBA-M r1231
* MEM2 ROM Storage for fast access
* Auto frame skip (optional) for those core heavy games
* Turbo speed, video zooming, widescreen, and unfiltered video options
-=[ New since 2014 ]=-
* Native loading/saving of ROMS and SRAM from Goomba (a GB emulator for GBA)
* Improved video rendering from RetroArch
* Screenshots can be displayed on the main menu
* Fixed pixel ratio mode (1x, 2x, and 3x)
* Super Game Boy borders (from game or custom)
* Wii U Pro Controller support
* 240p support
Χ**** ********** ********-**-¬
|0OΧψo· UPDATE HISTORY ·oψΧO0|
`¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨'
[2.3.2 - March 4, 2015] - libertyernie
* Wii U: if widescreen is enabled in the Wii U setting, VBA GX will use a 16:9
aspect ratio, except while playing a game with fixed pixel mode turned on
* There are now three options for border in the emulation settings menu (see
"Super Game Boy borders" section for details)
* PNG borders now supported for GBA games
* Video mode "PAL (50Hz)" renamed to "PAL (576i)"
* Video mode "PAL (60Hz)" renamed to "European RGB (480i)"
* 240p support added (NTSC and European RGB modes)
* All video modes now use a width of 704 for the best pixel aspect ratio
[2.3.1b - November 8, 2014] - Glitch
* Added FIX94's libwupc for WiiU Pro Controllers
* Added tueidj's vWii Widescreen Fix
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here