Posted By: wraggster
Tantric has released a new version of the GBA Emulator for Nintendo Wii.
Heres the release notes:
Visual Boy Advance GX is a modified port of VBA-M.
With it you can play GBA/Game Boy Color/Game Boy games on your Wii/GameCube.
-=[ Features ]=-
* Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, Gamecube controller, Keyboard and Mouse support
* Rotation sensors, Solar sensors, and Rumble support
* Optional special Wii controls built-in for some games
* SRAM and State saving
* IPS/UPS/PPF patch support
* Custom controller configurations
* SD, USB, DVD, SMB, Zip, and 7z support
* Compatiblity based on VBA-M r847
* MEM2 ROM Storage for fast access
* Auto frame skip for those core heavy games
* Turbo speed, video zooming, widescreen, and unfiltered video options
×—–*—–*—–*—–* –*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*— *—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—-*—–*-–•¬
|0O×øo· UPDATE HISTORY ·oø×O0|
`¨•¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨'
[2.0.9 - November 30, 2009]
* Fixed SMB
* Added separate horizontal/vertical zoom options, and separate GB/GBA ones
* Improved scrolling timing - the more you scroll, the fast it goes
* Fixed reset button on Wii console - now you can reset multiple times
* APU optimization (dancinninjac)
* Minor code optimizations
* Reduce memory fragmentation - fixes out of memory crashes
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments