Posted By: wraggster
dborth has released on his site a new version of the GBA Emulator for Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Gamecube
Visual Boy Advance GX is a modified port of VBA-M / VBA 1.7.2.
With it you can play GBA/Game Boy Color/Game Boy games on your Wii/GameCube.
-=[ Features ]=-
* Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, and Gamecube controller support
* SRAM and State saving
* Custom controller configurations
* SD, USB, DVD, SMB, GC Memory Card, and Zip support
* GBA compatiblity based on VBA-M r750, GB compatibility based on VBA 1.7.2
* Turbo speed feature
×—–*—–*—–*—–* –*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*— *—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—-*—–*-–•¬
|0O×øo· UPDATE HISTORY ·oø×O0|
`¨•¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨'
[What's New 1.0.2 - October 6, 2008]
* New core! The core is now a custom combination of VBA-M and VBA 1.72
* Added DVD, SMB, ZIP, GameCube MC support
* Faster USB/SD speeds
* Screen alignment and flickering problems fixed
* 128K save support added
* Better emulation speeds. Should now be nearly full speed all the time
for most games.
* Turbo speed feature. Mapped to right C-stick (classic controller &
Gamecube controller), and A+B for wiimote
* Controller mapping preferences bug fixed. Your preferences will reset
automatically to correct any problems in your preferences file
* Many other tweaks behind the scenes
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments