Nintendo Virtual Boy emulator has been updated. Changes:
- ROM loading from commandline (which means movie loading now possible as well);
- added Lua functions - memory.readbyte, memory.writebyte, memory.readword, memorywriteword;
- MusicSelect.lua - a script that allows the selecting and playing of music tracks in a game;
- Recent menu items enable sound on load (not just the open menu)
- View->Mix Left & Right View options as well as other display options;
- Wave file logging
- RAM Search - fix update previous values;
- RAM Search - redraw the list when search size/format is changed;
- Improved sound quality;
- Runs faster! (capable of full fps).
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.