Added an additional VUEngine sample project: VUE-MASTER
Updated VUEngine as well as its Barebone and Platformer Demo to v5.2
• Simulation of friction and elasticity phenomena.
• Supports collisions between rotated cuboids and spheres.
• Implemented solid particles.
• Implemented a faster algorithm for dynamic memory allocation.
Spatial information representation:
• Converted the unit for spatial data from pixels to meters.
• Changed the underlying fixed math type from 19.13 to 10.6 to reduce the memory footprint and improve the performace by avoiding software based algorithms for multiplication and division on big numbers
• Simplified the writing of stages, entities, sprites, etc., by using pixel units internally converted to meters by the engine.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.