January 3rd, 2014, 22:30 Posted By: wraggster
US retailer GameStop is hosting a final Holiday sale this weekend which brings discounts to games and consoles including Wii U and GTA V.
The 'Last Holiday Weekend' sale starts Friday, January 3 and concludes on Sunday, January 5. It includes discounts of up to 50 percent on a selection of items.
Highlights include Grand Theft Auto 5 for $39.99, $20 off the original price, and the Wii U Skylander hardware bundle for $249.99 after a $50 reduction.
Killer is Dead is half-off at $19.99, NBA 2K14 for PS3 and Xbox 360 is slashes to $39.99 and it's also offering a $10 discount on all versions of Lego Marvel Super Heroes.
Here's the full list of discounts:
Consoles / Accessories
- 250GB Xbox 360 Holiday Console Bundle with two free games (Halo 4 and Tomb Raider) - $249.99 Save $50 (Reg $299.99) (Available Friday 1/3 and Saturday 1/4 only!)
- Nintendo Wii U Skylanders Console Bundle - $249.99 (Was $299.99)
- Select New PlayStation 3 DualShock Controllers - $44.99 each (Reg $54.99)
- PlayStation 3 Pulse Elite Headset - $129.99 (PS4 compatible)Games
- LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes - $49.99 (Reg $59.99- XB1, PS4), $39.99 (Reg $49.99- Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3)
- Grand Theft Auto V- $39.99 (Reg $59.99- PS3, Xbox 360)
- Angry Birds: Star Wars - $19.99 (3DS), $29.99 (DS, Xbox 360, PS3)
- NBA 2K14 - $39.99 (Reg $59.99- Xbox 360 and PS3)
- Gears of War Judgment - $19.99 (Reg $39.99)Pre-owned Systems
- PS3 120 GB Slim- $199.99
- Original Xbox 360- $129.99
- Original Wii- $69.99
- 3DS- $149.99
- DS Lite- $69.99Consumer Electronics
- iPad 4 16GB (pre-owned) - $379.99
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - $349.99
- iPod Nano Gen 7(Pre-owned) - $99.99
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here