September 23rd, 2014, 00:41 Posted By: wraggster
If you own a Wii U chances are that you've already played NES Remix 1 and 2, if you haven't... then get to it! Well it looks like the series is coming to the 3DS as well, in the shape of the Ultimate NES Remix, slated for release November 7th 2014 in Europe and December 5th 2014 in America. And the 3DS version is going to be one kicker, check out the official news from Nintendo below and pay extra attention of the last few lines straight from the big N.. Let the challenge begin! :-)
||Take on a rapid-fire onslaught of challenges and mash-ups from 16 of Nintendo’s finest 8-bit games! Test your skills on a gauntlet of quick, tricky challenges and remix stages that combine parts of different games. The best mix of titles from the NES™ Remix and NES™ Remix 2 games is on Nintendo 3DS. Now you’re playing with PORTABLE power!Link™ vs. Donkey Kong™! Kirby™ vs. Boo™! It’s mash-up mania in this celebration of all things NES™! Race through to earn stars on increasingly tough tasks, like beating Ridley from Metroid™ or making Princess Peach™ save herself! Compete in Championship Mode’s blitz of challenges from the Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.™ 3, and Dr. Mario™ games, then compare scores with others in your region via online leaderboards*.
- Features action-packed challenges from 16 classic 8-bit Nintendo games.
- Dominate exciting chunks of retro Nintendo games from NES™ Remix, such as Super Mario Bros.™, The Legend of Zelda™, Excitebike™, and Donkey Kong™.
- Challenges from NES™ Remix 2 include bite-sized chunks of Super Mario Bros.™ 3, Zelda II- The Adventure of Link™, Metroid™, Kid Icarus™, and Kirby’s Adventure™, among many others.
- Test your skills in a series of altered 8-bit challenges and improve your times to unlock more challenges!
- Take on 3 unique challenges from the Nintendo World Championships and Nintendo Campus Challenge, then check your score on online leaderboards* to see how you stack up.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here